The grande guignolée des médias de Laval accepts donations online throughout the year. The process is very safe and the GGM Laval never records your banking information.
For any donation of $20 or more, a tax receipt will be sent to your address.
Cash donations will be collected by our volunteers and participating merchants from November 10 to December 30.
Please note that this year there will be no collection in the streets due to the current COVID-19 crisis.
We are relying on online donations.
The date of the drive is Thursday, December 3, 2020
Donation by check
The grande guignolée des médias de Laval accepts donations by check throughout the year. Checks must be made out to "La grande guignolée des médias de Laval" and addressed to:
La grande guignolée des médias de Laval
1930, rue Champlain
Montréal (Québec) H2L 2S8
From November 10th to December 23rd, several companies will accept your donations in non-perishable foods.
Here is a list of popular products:
- Canned food: meats, fish, legumes, baby formula, baby food, lunch or dinner meals, etc.
- Cereals and rice
- Snacks: cookies, granola bar, nuts and dried fruits
- Bags or boxes of pasta
- Hygiene products: soaps, toothpaste, brushes, shampoos, deodorants, paper towels, tampons, disposable diapers, tissues, toilet paper, etc.
- Household cleaning items
- Commonly used medecines: syrups, analgesics, vitamins, antihistamines, etc.
Products to avoid
- Perishable goods: fruits, vegetables, dairy products, meats, frozen foods, etc.
- Broken containers: glass jars, bottles, etc.
- Products that have already been opened